Thursday, June 16, 2016

Travel: JPark Island Resort and Waterpark


I didn't expect myself to be here knowing it's a five star resort which means $$ it's costly. I don't really go to these kind of resorts because aside from its expensive, it's not worth the money. There are resorts out there that offer the same relaxation with a cheaper rate which I usually go for.

We took the day use rate which is Php2,500 but since they have a promo that time, we only paid, Php2,200. This is inclusive of free use of the waterpark, 1 towel,  20% discount of their bar near the pool and the most important of all, the BUFFET!


However, one of the main reason why I went here is the waterpark :p

TADAAAAAAAA!!!



This excites me the most. We had lunch first so I can't splash on the waterpark just yet. I might throw up all that I've eaten.

Anyways, the waterpark consists of 3 slides. Open body slide, Tube slide and the Space Bowl!

The open body slide is a so-so for me since it's much slower than the other two which is good for kids. My friends prefer this one since they don't have the same adrenaline with me and my boyfie. But hey, I'm proud of them. They were able to slide through all the 3 slides. Yeheeey!

Open Body Slide

Tube Slide
Space Bowl
We survived!

The resort also offers other activities like the Captain Hook's Pool, Amazon River, Island Pool and the beach.

Amazon River
Island Pool

JPark Island Resort and Waterpark Cebu
ML Quezon Highway, Brgy Maribago, Lapu-lapu City, Mactan, Cebu
(032) 494 5000


No comments:

Post a Comment